Periwinkle Nitrile Gloves are designed to protect the hands against harsh chemicals. Periwinkle Medical Examination Gloves are constructed from a chemical compound called nitrile, which is a resistant material. Periwinkle Super Stretch Nitrile Gloves provide a stronger barrier against chemicals that may be potentially harmful to healthcare providers. Nitrile gloves help protect against chemicals found in medical facilities, such as petroleum solvents, massage oils, and mild corrosive materials.
When to Use Nitrile Gloves
When a Barrier is Require
- Handling High-Contaminated Liquids and Materials
- Physical Protections From Extreme Temperatures
- Protects Against Sharps/Piercing Object
What do Nitrile Gloves Protect Against?
They are made of materials that protect against infectious agents and chemicals used in hospitals and healthcare facilities.
Can You Reuse Nitrile glove?
Nitrile gloves are designed for single patient use. They should only be used once and thrown away once the application is complete. They are intended for one-time use and protect the healthcare provider and the patient from bacteria, germs, and harsh chemicals.
What is the Difference Between Nitrile and Latex Gloves?
Latex gloves provide standard protection against viruses and bacteria, while nitrile gloves are more durable and intended for the protection against harsh chemicals.
Product Features and Benefits
- Protects Against Chemicals
- Shields the Hands from Bacteria
- Provides Protection Against Viruses
- Highly Durable and Made from Sturdy Nitrile Material
- Manufacturer: Top Quality Manufacturing
- Brand: Periwinkle
- Product Number: 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Color: Soft Blue
- Gloves Per Box: 10